posting this for everyone that needs a little hope

Aniya

sooooo today, i woke up to feed my puppy and as soon as i opened her bag of dog food i automatically gagged and i thought that was really weird 🤔. i posted earlier about everyone’s thoughts on me testing since AF was due wednesday, but i thought i was gonna wait it out a little bit more. As i walked in walmart with the little boy i babysit with me, i strolled across the pregnancy tests isle and just decided to get two little walmart brand tests for like $6. Before i took the tests, i peed in cup of course and had my drink ready on the counter in the kitchen and prepared myself for this negative test because i was honestly gonna give up after this cycle if it was negative lol. As soon as i dipped the first one in, and put the top on it, BOOM. the pregnancy line was up before everything else popped up. i called one of my best friends on facetime just to make sure my eyes weren’t fooling me and he watched me dip the other one and take it- revealing the SAME RESULTS!!! i was so shocked ! lol. DH came home almost a hour later, and i was sitting on the couch with them and almost jumped out of my clothes trying to hide them and act casual but of course i couldn’t stop smiling 😅. he looked as if he already knew, which he did so we went and bought two more clearblue tests and i went and took those also. Those results popped up immediately too!!! i’m so filled with joy honestly. After 19 months of no luck, I FINALLY GOT MY BFP!!! to everyone out there, it always happens at the most unexpected times because he’s deploying in two months lol. BABY DUST TO ALL!!!💕💕💕💕💕 .

p.s. my doctors office closed @ 4pm so of course i missed them but i’ll most definitely be in there first thing monday morning for a blood test because i’m so anxious now lol. i can finally stop hiding the baby clothes i bought last year 😂🤣🤣😉.

the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> says that im 5 weeks & 6 days right now😩

wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.