Meadow Grace?

Charlotte • Wife 💍 stepmom 👸 pibble mom 🐶🐶🐶 Kendal Grace Jan. 2019 👣🍼

We haven't conceived yet, but I am hopeful that this is my month. Stay away, AF!

There are soooo many girl's names that it has begun to make my head spin. So, nature names?

I went to middle school with a fair, blonde haired, blue eyed Irish girl named River. Google says it is more of a boy's name and I recall River Phoenix from Stand By Me.

Anyway, I am hopeful for a girl. We crossed Kendall off, Paisley is too childish and apparently trendy in the South and is another "ley/leigh" name. My late maternal grandma was "Evelyn" so I like a form of that such as Evelina. However, DH is set on "Grace" for a middle name so her initials would be EGS which makes me think of eggs lol

DH's late mother was named Janet, so we have considered Jane Grace, but isn't that too..... Plain Jane?

He hates Winter for a girl and will not even consider it. My thing is: Meadow reminds a lot of people of The Sopranos and is it really becoming as an adult? Paul Walker's now 18 year old is Meadow and she is beautiful. Sigh. I will probably end up with a son with all this female name planning lol and all we know is his middle name will be Joseph after my dad. Our nephew's middle name (SIL's son) is Kevin after his grandpa.