Reconnecting with God

This may seem like a weird thing to post on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> but I really just wanted to share. For the past year I’ve felt so distant from God, like he wasn’t there, like he didn’t exist. I still believed in him but I had doubts. I’ve suffered with depression and anxiety in the past year too. I wanted to reconnect with him so badly, I didn’t know what to do because I’m 16 and I am the only religious one in my family. I didn’t really try too much either, I just was filled with thoughts about my depression and anxiety. But today, for the first time in a long time I got out my Bible. I wasn’t feeling too good, and I knew on the first page were verses and pages to turn to when help and guidance is needed. I read a few different ones and immediately I started crying. I was sobbing and I just felt this love come back to me and I didn’t feel so alone. It will still take me time to build this relationship with God back up but I just feel so grateful and I wanted to share how I’m feeling