Family issues

Caroline

I'm the youngest out of 4. My parents work every day all day and don't get home till around 8. Also my oldest brother works all day as well and is doing grown up adult things. However, my other brother have special needs and can't be left alone. He's very smart and gets himself into trouble such as running away or likes to start fires. But my sister has a car and has the advantage that she can leave whenever she wants and I get stuck here with my brother. It is very stressful because I can never hang out with my friends or go out and just do what I want. Yes I have talked to my parents about it which fixed the issue for a week and then it just went back to how it is. Also some of my friends just stop asking to hang out because I never can. I don't know how to deal with this anymore. I'm going into my junior year of high school and want it to be a good summer but so far Iv sat at home and watched Netflix everyday. What would you do in this situation? I also can't drive yet so that won't help.