I’m 23 he’s 51

So there’s this man that I’ve been dating. He’s very funny and makes me super happy. Only issue is he’s 28 years older than I am. I’m not sure what to do. I’m conflicted on if I should continue this and see where it goes or end the relationship and continue as friends. This is not a sexual thing for us by more of sharing quality time and understanding one another. Any advice?

UPDATE: Thank you all so much for your advice. We have both thought about our future and what life goals we want. He definitely does not act his age he parties and has as much fun as a young bachelor. He does have five boys oldest being 26 and the youngest 13. We just have this connection and I really want to see where it goes. As far as the desire to start a family. Well I already have a 7 year old and I’m not sure I want anymore. He definitely doesn’t want anymore nor can he physically have any. I am a lot mature for my age and we both have so much in common and compliment each other very well. Sure I wish he was younger by age but his personality definitely is. Again thank you al so much. I am definitely going to see where this goes.