I love my boyfriend

I truly love my boyfriend. He is such a good man. He gives me all the love and affection I could possibly ever want and need. He’s so forgiving, he forgives me when I’m over dramatic about something, he forgives me when we argue, he forgives me when I say something I don’t mean. He’s so kind and gentle. He compliments me every day and tells me how much he loves me, that I’m the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen and that he loves me more than anything. He can be annoying sometimes, I have some pet peeves but I just let these go because I love him so much. He’s so patient with me and my anxiety. He’s so hard working, he works so hard to get to where he wants to be and I admire everything he does. I want to spend my life with this man. I want to wake up every day and see his beautiful face and I want to kiss him good morning and night. I want to kiss him goodbye before he goes to work and kiss him hello when he gets home. I want to cuddle with him and feel his big, strong arms around me, he makes me feel safe. I want to experience life with him. I want to be with him through the happiest times of his life and support him through the worst times. I want to experience new things with him, I want to go through life with him by my side, supporting me and loving me. He’s the most amazing man I could have ever asked for