Anxiety in a relationship

Ha

I’ve been with my boyfriend for around 8 months now and it hasn’t really been a problem before but I have anxiety and I feel like my anxiety is getting into our relationship. He has a ton of girl friends and I have some guy friends and I definitely trust him 100% with those friends but I always end up thinking, “what if he’s losing feelings?” “What if he likes her more?” “What if he can find someone better?” And it’s a whole game of what ifs and I talk to him about it but I feel bad for needing a ton of reassurance. I’m thinking about just letting it go and letting him just have his fun but my anxiety will sky rocket. Like I’ll put pieces together that don’t even match. He called a friend when we usually call but I figured it’s whatever and he’s been texting her a lot and now he told me he’s going over to help her move and stuff so my mind is going all over the place. I trust him a lot but I don’t trust her much. I feel like I’m suffocating him by always asking about those other girls but my anxiety goes up really quickly when he mentions them. Im not sure how to deal with this. I just want him to be happy you know?