my boyfriend doesn't like it when i touch myself

so that means during sex or when I'm by myself. even if its just lightly pinching my nipples or rubbing my breasts when he goes down on me. I kind of understand, yet don't understand why. I mean I'm all for being and feeling dominated, but if your busy somewhere else, I want to pick up the slack. he doesn't know my body better than I do, and in all honesty I haven't explored it much to really be able to tell what will really get me off. so both of us are kinda in the dark. I've only ever come once from him fingering me, and that took FOREVER. and in all honesty when he fingers me, I think that there's a better way for him to do it.

I've given him a lot of firsts, likewise he's given me a lot of firsts (think virgins to not virgins. think first kiss. think first true orgasm. think first oral etc. ) it's always been a give and take and we've shared the same firsts together. however, he's very closed minded when it comes to masturbation. he doesn't do it. (before y'all say he does, no. he doesn't. otherwise his cum wouldn't taste the way it does after its been a while. also if we don't do anything for a really long time its hurts him to come too quickly/he has wet dreams if its been a couple months (granted we're past the age where that's a normal thing)) and likewise, he doesn't want me to do it. and, he and I are very honest with one another.

he gets frustrated with himself when I don't cum or orgasm because he doesn't think it's fair that I can give him an amazing orgasm and he can't do the same.

idk. I just needed to get that off my chest.