MIL constantly visits!!! 🤬

She's been like this ever since we brought our first baby from hospital. She would at least visit 3-4 times a week. Seriously?! Where's the privacy? These visits are unannounced most of the time and would only inform me when she's on her way.

My husband works at the mines for 2 weeks and has 1 week off, so of course it's just me and baby. I am very exhausted and trying to get as much sleep as I can while also looking after my bubba.

But she would come over in the morning and wouldn't leave till around 9 o'clock at night, if I'm lucky earlier. My mum goes above and beyond- she does cooking, cleaning, laundry, watching the baby while I slept for a bit, its awesome which is why I love to have her around. His mum on the other hand thinks that helping means coming and stealing the baby from me and literally lying on OUR BED in our bedroom for 10+ hours doing nothing but watch Netflix. She hasn't once asked if I need help with anything. What's even more annoying is having to entertain and feed her while she's here. 😑 Even worse, she would bring my husband's little sister who is 10 yrs old and she would just leave the house a complete mess. F#*$@/!!! 🤬🤬🤬 So overbearing.

And coincidentally when she comes over while my parents are over too, they never get the chance to hold their granddaughter. Makes me feel so bad for them 😔

I tried to speak to my husband about what she does and he took it the wrong way and he stated I don't like his family. What the hell 😥 I'm the type to speak my mind but it's different when its your husband's family we're talking about. Now idek if i'll be able to confront her without her perceiving it the wrong way too.

I'm so angry and feel so alone and misunderstood.

Sorry, needed to vent 😐