I let him take me in the ass.... and now he’s doing this?

Alright, so long story short, I met my current bf a few months ago. He and I instantly got along. He works on a towboat (away 20 days, home 10), and I feel like when he’s home, I want to spend as much time as possible with him.

Okay, fast forward to my current situation. He has been home a week now and goes back early Thursday morning. I had requested today off from work so we could spend some last minute time together. (I knew that tomorrow he would like to be with his family/pack/get things together for his trip). This morning when we get up, he springs it on me that he wants to spend today with his roommate (aka best friend). I was kinda hurt, because we had made plans for today. I openly question him, and then he tells me that we’ve been “joined by the hip” this week and he needed a break. Really? You need a break on THE LAST DAY WE COULD SPEND TOGETHER before you go back to work?! Sooooo, my feelings are hurt and I’m sitting here wondering why he suddenly wanted space. We don’t live together, but I stay at his house when he’s home and we have a room and such. We have been on good (REALLY GOOD 😉) terms all week... so I’m just confused as to why he suddenly wanted to push me away. For example, last night we did anal for the first time, which was something he really wanted to do and I was like, OKAY let’s do it. And we had a really good time. We went to bed on good terms. Why did he wake up so distant?

I’m feeling hurt and already lonely (as if him being away for work wasn’t already bad enough). Any thoughts? I’m not going to lie, I’m new to the whole relationship thing. He was my first in bed and I’ve never been in love the way that I am now.