I’m in a long distance relationship... and feeling very desperate for love.

I have never felt sexually attracted to a man until I met him. We met online a few months ago and instantly made a really deep connection. I love him very much and he loves me, and we talk on the phone, video chat, text... Anything and everything possible.

The problem for me is I am a Virgin and have never had a man touch me in any sexual way before, but I am feeling strong sexual urges for him.

I love him very much and he loves me very much. He’s trustworthy, loyal and loves me a lot.

Is it normal to feel so.. Lustful for a man like this? The way he speaks to me is very sensual and kind, and I fall in love with every word he says. The problem is the distance.

He lives halfway across the world. Our time difference is 10 hours and 30 minutes.

There have been times where we call and we both masturbate at the same time and listen to each other moan and say I love you after we are done... I am just in desperate need of his touch. I don’t want any other man to touch me but him.

Is it normal for my sex drive to be so high after I met him? I’d never felt such sexual urges for anyone before I met him.