Should I stay or should I go?

Lindsey

I’ve never posted on this app before but I’m going to give it a go because I really need some women advice!

I will try to sum this up as best I can! So recently I broke up with my fiancé of 5 years due to being unhappy in our relationship, which I’ve been unhappy for a long time now, there’s just no excitement at all, also I don’t really feel that attraction towards him anymore. We have a three year old daughter together and we bought a house together last year. I’ve broken up with him a couple times just to have some random hookups and to close some open doors with an ex of mine. Our relationship is so complicated and he wants to work things out so badly but honestly I’m just wiped and tired.

I recently started talking to someone at work, we’ve been secretly hanging out, and obviously hooking up. The sex is incredible and I almost can’t get enough of it. I really do care for him, he says he likes me too but we also drink together most times we hang out and doesn’t remember saying some things. He also has a complicated relationship with his baby mama. They recently broke up due to her cheating on him but they still message each other. He has to talk to her in order to see his daughter, he says he plays along with what she wants so she doesn’t get mad and keep his daughter from him.She will message him sexual scenarios and pics and he tells me he gets turned on by it. Of course I’m jealous. When him and I started hooking up I’ve said let’s not sleep with anyone else but each other, he agreed. He has also told me he doesn’t do relationships and most likely never will. I really like him and kinda hope to show him I’m different and that I don’t wanna hurt him. I just want him to myself.

When we first started sneaking around we were talking more and being flirty with each other but I feel like I’m the only one making an effort. He’s very shy and collected but I’m just outgoing and will speak my mind lol. He barely messages me through the day(even though we’re both at work lol). I always have to make the first move. We hooked up last night for the first time in a couple days and I’m just getting a weird vibe from him and scared to ask him what’s up between us.

My ex fiancé is begging me to work things out. But I’m not feeling it, at least not right now. I just want to be single and have some fun. Is that so bad? I’m staying at the house with him for our daughters sake but I still will stay at a friends house to be closer to my work hook up buddy so we can see each other. I just need some advice and guidance! I’m so lost and feel so alone! Please don’t shame or judge me, thank you!