He told her he loves her so much...

He’s the blue to her and she’s the red to me... okay back story...

He is 35 they have been “best friends” for 20 years.. lol I’m 20. They couldn’t date when they were young bc the age difference and it was his best friends sister. They got older he had his high school sweetheart.. they got into drugs so he just left for the army.. was in for 5years got married had a baby.. got out, got in some trouble went to jail for 3years.. so he came back to Illinois in December 2016 so May 2017 they get back together but they didn’t work out bc she was a head case.. & would say she was leaving her husband but didn’t so he cut her off... well she still reaches out and he talks back. And I’m NOT OKAY WITH IT. HE KNOWS THIS. Well Monday I get this... I don’t know what to do. He says that he was going to talk to her one more time that night as a friend. 🙄

He tells me sorry the whole 9 yards. It won’t happen again 🙄 he wants me to just get over it. & I can’t. I’m hurt. I don’t trust him.. so I keep poking at him... bc fuck himmmmmm. I don’t know how to get over it? Or if I even should??