Helppp

I was fucked over by the first guy I dated and since then I've been all over the place. Had dates with guys and all that. I even hooked up with one of them. But anyway, I had this nice date earlier and he was really adorable and sweet. He drove a half an hour to pick me up then we went to his house. Did some stuff (I didn't fuck him..). He was the first guy to ever hold my hand and it was so precious!

Anyways, after we made out and everything I would expect him to be less clingy and all that because the first guy I had sex with would just sleep on the other side of the bed or use his phone. Lol. But no, he was all cuddly, gave me back rubs, kiss my cheeks and forehead. It was nice of him.

We went to a state park and it was beautiful. He would randomly hold my hand while walking and no man has never done that. He'd kiss me randomly while I'm all smiley looking out the ocean.

THIS WAS ALL THIS AFTERNOON TODAY. Now it's an night.. I'm already overthinking. What if he actually doesn't like me? What if he just wanted to do that once? What if he fucks me over like the first guy did to me? I'm really scared.