I say I came I conquered

Miracle • Story time with ya girl miracle .

I once had foster parents but I ran away when I turned 16 .

My foster mom would try to say I was insane , she once said she seen me step on my brother chest trying to kill him . .

She tried to convince me I had different personalities because I had multiple nicknames tried to send me to crazy home to receive more money from the govt . Yes nicknames ppl called me koko because I’m black and gorgeous. My real family called me nana because I love little kids & my real name is miracle because I was pronounced dead . But idk I gasped for air and I was back on earth . . This lady would tell me I wasn’t going to be shit . And how my family don’t want me .. she broke me down mentally at night I would think of multiple ways to end my life I would write death letters to my family. But I’m here now . Why ? Because someone spoke to me in my dreams & told me to run , and never look back . So without a question a chance to think about the next step I dipped out . Never went back . I was homeless for a while being homeless I still finished high school , currently in college So what I have to say for you is . Get away from toxic ppl that’s polluting your mind body and your soul .

This is my story . Veni vidi vici .

Story time with miracle stay tone for more .