Fantasy Night (true story)

Morrigan

This isn’t narrated like you usually see here. I just want to share my experience from the weekend:

We left for the Twist around 9:30. When we got there, there were already several couples. I like this place, because the hosts screen the couples before they’re accepted. They screened us, too. We actually met the hostess and her husband, and they were down to earth people. Said they’d been together for 27 years, married for 2. So we chatted with them for a bit, and then just mingled with the people. We danced and put on a little BDSM show. There were stripper poles and we used that, and dh used his belt to put around my neck and waste to dom. Pulled me to my knees to suck his cock and pulled me back up to finger fuck me, then danced some more. We love being watched lol, more so than watching. Anyway, that went on for a bit, just dancing and having drinks. More couples arrived, too.

Then around midnight, we decided to go back to the play room. Y’all it was intense! There was another BDSM couple and the dom had his sub in nothing but a full face mask and a collar and chain. He was leading her down the hallway, asking people to spank her. So I totally did lol. Then he kept leading her away and we didn’t see them again.

We kept going down the hall and I see these two women going at it, so I braved it and asked if I could join. They said yes!! So I go to get in with them, and then I see a man (I guess one of their SO’s) join, so I got up lol. That’s not what we are there for. So we keep going and then my husband started just asking “girl on girl?” 😂 haha and 2 said no, before finally a lady said yes! She was super cute, like the perfect body and face. And her husband was also perfectly fine with us playing.

So this is where it gets down. We started kissing and touching each other’s breasts (we are both naked anyway). Then we lay back on the couch and I start at her lips and kiss my way down. I get to her mound area and just go all around. She laughed and called me a teaser, which is true lol I do like building the sexual tension. Then I go for it. My first time going down on a woman! I licked her clit and all around her vagina, and in it; too. She was going crazy, I actually did a lot better than I though I would! I had to wear a condom on my fingers to finger her since I have longer nails on. That was fine though (next time I know better). I could totally feel that she was getting close to an O. Her clit was so swollen. My husband and hers are talking in the meantime and he suggests we reverse roles. We don’t mind so we do. She went straight for it and started eating me out. Ugh it was amazing! She knew exactly what she was doing and where to lick and how to suck. I also got close to an O, but decided to hold off and do something different. I asked her if she’s ever scissored and she said she hasn’t but would love to try it. So she lays back and opens her legs and I sit on top, crossing my legs between hers. This was a different feeling, too. Grinding clits and kissing, and the guys just chilling and watching. My husband tells the guy he can touch me, and I told my husband that he can touch her, too, if the couple doesn’t mind. No one objects; so the guys just start feeling on us, mostly our breasts while we go at it.

Then I suggested a bj switch. I asked her first if she would like to, and she said yes. I asked my husband if that’s okay, and he says yes (of course lol). So I climb off her and go to her husband. She goes to mine, and we switch off. I suck her husband’s cock and have him wanting to cum in like 5 minutes. He was cute though and said he didn’t want to, that he wants to save it for his wife, which is fine. So I stop sucking him and go join my husband and the girl. Now, my husband can be rough, and the girl was taking it pretty well, but was also struggling a bit, so when I went over (I could hear her telling him slow down a bit), I took his cock and put my hands around the base, that way she can go down but I can also relax my husband a bit. So she goes down with my hands around and I suck his balls, and we flick the tip and suck it together. He was loving it lol. So we kept going like that for a bit like that. Now, I know my husband can go and go and go lol, so I asked him to come with me to take a break, that way we can talk about what’s happening too (I like to do that so we can make sure we are both enjoying/ on the same page, and since this is something new, it’s good to have keep that communication). We break and he tells me it’s different but he’s enjoying. I was too, so we go back in, but the couple was already up and said they were leaving. Which is fine, and the girl and I trade names and numbers.

After that, we just did more dancing and watching others. We left around 3am, and spent the rest of the morning having sex at the hotel. It was around 5am when we slept.

It was so hot though! I really enjoy being with women! And I’m glad my husband got to at least experience a different bj. I told him we can do more, but I do want to keep it rotating, like couples for the girl, and then do the guy fantasy. Our next one is later this year, and we will be watching a gangbang. I told him that’s the focus, but of course if there’s a couple there we like, we can play.

So that’s it! I just love it and can’t wait for more!