I miscarried yesterday

Am

A couple of days ago I noticed that I had started bleeding a little. It wasn't enough blood to soak a pad, it was just a little blood here and there so I didn't think much of it, then I started cramping, something didn't feel right. Later that night, the cramping and bleeding went away, so I thought I was okay. Yesterday I went to a pregnancy center to get my pregnancy confirmed for insurance purposes. I went to the bathroom to urinate in the cup that they gave me and as soon as I sat down, I passed a blood clot that was bigger than a golf ball. I knew at this point I needed to go to the hospital, so I told the woman at the pregnancy center what happened, so she gave me my papers with the confirmed pregnancy and my due date which would have been March 10, 2019. So, I go home to get my daughter a bag ready to go to her grandma's and I needed pads, because at this point I was bleeding through the first pad that I put on, when I sat down again I passed another clot. I rushed out the door to go to the hospital and when we got there the emergency room was packed. I sat and waited to be seen for a couple of hours, in that time, I passed 2 more huge clots and I bled through 2 pads, at this point I was feeling light headed and started having contractions. I didn't know much about miscarriages, but I was pretty positive that that's what I was going through. I was taken to do an ultrasound and I didnt see anything at all. After the ultrasound, I had some bloodwork done. A couple of hours later, after having contractions and bleeding pretty bad, the doctor called me to the back to tell me that I had a miscarriage. I started crying, but I wasn't shocked, as I knew that that's what was happening to me. I was 7 weeks 3 days. I had just gotten to the point where I was extremely excited about expanding my little family. This has been a horrible experience physically and emotionally and I wanted to share my story since I wasn't really able to sleep last night. I can now really sympathize with people that go through this, because I never knew how painful it was, not just emotionally, but physically as well. For those who read my story, I would love some advice as to how to deal with the loss and the pain and I would love to hear your stories as well, thank you.