Winter Break with Tara (Daddy Kink)

Matthew

Tara and I had become best friends since starting college this year. Not only were we best friends, but I was lucky enough to have her as a room mate!

Winter break had come, and when we started talking about what are plans were, I learned some things about her that broke pieces of my heart off like an old crumbling tombstone.

“So, what are your plans for break?!”

“Actually, I’m just gonna hang here and study.”, Tara said as she turned her head away.

“That’s ridiculous! Go spend time with your fam....”, my words trailed off. Tara?”

She turned around with her deep brown eyes welling up with tears. Without thought, I quickly went over and embraced her with a strong hug as she began to sob.

“Why don’t you want to go home?”

“My Dad died in a car accident when I was 12, and my Mom is a complete drunk! I absolutely hate her!!!”

I could feel her jaw clench and her fists tighten.

“Well, then fuck her! Come home to my house for break!”

“You mean it?”

“Tara, when DON’T I mean what I say to you? I have to say though, my family is a bit fucked up too. My Mom cheated on my Dad a year and a half ago. So, I pretty much hate my Mom too. So, it’s just Me, my younger Sister, and me. He has a great job, and we are doing well. We don’t need that bitch! AND! We have a spare bedroom!” We both smiled each other as she wiped the tears away.

“That sounds amazing!”

“Well! Start packing bitch!”, I said as we both giggled.

An hour later, my dad pulls up in front of Albert Hall in his Audi A7. He steps out and quickly walks up to me on the steps, where Tara and I are waiting with luggage at our sides.

“Oh! My little Dandelion! I missed you sooo much!”, he says as he picks me up and swirls me around.

“He is 6’2” tall, very muscular, and is the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. When he was a teenager he modeled, and was signed by Ford modeling agency at 17. He moved to NYC after graduation, and modeled professional until he was, I think 26. Then, he became an agent. Now, he makes a lot of money finding other talent of all kinds. Singers, models, artists, etc.”

As he set me down I looked into his eyes.

“Daddy, I hope you don’t mind, but I invited my roommate Tara over for winter break. She is kinda having a hard time at home.”

“Oh my God! Tara, I hope everything works out at home. But, you are welcome in our house anytime!”, ok?

“That is....ah...thank you Mr. Taylor!”

“Oh! Only my clients call me that. Please call me Jazz.”

“Ok...Jazz?”, she said with a somewhat puzzled look on her face.

“It’s a nickname, my Dad got in the NY Jazz circuit. He’s an amazing Jazz Drummer!”

Tara smiled and shook her head in surprise.

“Is their any thing you can’t do Jazz?”

“Crocheting.”

They all laughed as they made their way into the fancy car.

In just a short 45 minutes, they pulled into a long driveway that drove into a hidden wooded lot. As the trees cleared, a large Tudor style house appeared. It had perfectly manicured lawns and hedges, that could only have been done by regular care by a gardener. We pulled into the 3 car garage. We all got out as Jazz carried as much luggage as he possibly could. We walked through the door which led to the most beautiful kitchen. Vaulted ceilings with crown molding, a dining room with crystal chandelier, this was not just an ordinary house!

“Let me show you to your room Tara, while Shawna gets her stuff situated.”

He grabbed my luggage and carried it up the stairs as Shawna and I followed. Once at the top, Shawna split off to the left as we stood there for a moment.

Shawna and Sara’s rooms are down there, there is a bathroom here, and you are down here.”

We took the right and walked down the hall. There on the right we went into a rather large bedroom. He put down the luggage.

“And this! Is your room. The bathroom across from you is yours. At the end of the hall is my room. I have the master bedroom along with the master bathroom. I really hope you will be comfortable in here. The housekeeping washes the linens on a regular basis, so everything should be clean. If you need anything...ANYTHING AT ALL! You just let me know. Ok.”

He gave me a wink and as he started walking out the door I quickly yelled, “thank you!”

I quickly dropped my thinks and ran down to Shawna’s room. I ran in and pounced in the bed.

“Girl! You are rich! The house is amazing! And your dad is so cool!”

“I know he is. I am so lucky to have him. I never take him for granted. We could have nothing and live in a cardboard box under a bridge! But, as long as I had him and Sara, I’d still be the richest girl on earth.”

“So! What are we going to do? Whatever we want! We have a pool and hot tub, game room, theatre room, whatever! We will also have the holidays here too of course.”

“You have a pool?!”

“Yep! And it’s heated! And partially indoor when it’s cold out.”

“Let’s go swimming tonight!”

“How about we get drunk and go swimming?!”

“But, we are only 18.”

“My Dad doesn’t care. As long as we are here. He is totally against drinking outside of the house though. He’ll even buy us alcohol!”

“Are you fucking serious?!”

“Yep!”

“This is going to be the best break ever!”

“You have to remember the business he’s in. He has access to whatever substance you can think of. I find stuff in his room all the time. Mostly Coke. But, it’s obvious that he doesn’t do it all the time. You can usually tell when someone does. Oh! And he gets the best weed ever! He knows I smoke sometimes. So, when I want any, he just gives it to me. He says it better than getting street stuff, because he knows it’s not laced or moldy or whatever. But, he tells me that I’m allowed to do that so I stay away from the hard stuff. He’s had a lot of friends die bc of Heroin. He always tells me that it only leads to losing everything, including your life. Me and Sara don’t want anything to do with it anyway.”

“I’m the same way. And I would lose everything! if I lost you.”

They hugged again hard! Then broke and gave each other a somewhat friendly kiss on the lips with exaggerated puckering.

After unpacking and settling in, Tara and I decided to have a couple drinks to loosen up and relax. As the night went on, and Dad made more drinks for us, Tara started to flirt with Dad more and more. Surprisingly, this didn’t make me uncomfortable at all. I know it had been a really long time for my dad. But, the strangest thing was that when I thought about them together, I got a little turned on.

At about 10pm we were buzzing pretty good. Dad was drinking with us, and I think he was too. Sara was spending the night at a friends house.

“Let’s go swimming!”, Tara shouted.

“Ok. Let’s go!”

“You be careful girls. I’m going to go up in my room and read for a while.”

“Wait! Do you even have a suit?”

“Oh shit! I didn’t even think about that. What should I do?”

“Fuck it, just go in your bra and panties! It’s practically the same thing anyway. I will too! Let’s just go out now!”

They both walked quickly out and with their already bare feet, dipped their toes in the water.

“It’s so nice!” Tara said, as she smiled.

Tara pulled off her shirt over her head and dropped it on the ground. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down her zipper. She slightly bent at the hips and pulled her jeans over her perfectly rounded ass, then dropped them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them quickly. I saw that her panties we not like a bathing suit at all. The sheer lace was completely see through! Underneath you could she that she was clean shaven accept for a small strip of hair above her pubic area. Classy, but still allowing for maximum lubrication around her labia and vagina.

I myself was quickly in the same attire.

“Um...Tara? I forgot, this is a really expensive bra! You think it will get ruined in the water? Like, from the chlorine?”

“Oooh! I don’t know. It might. At least discolor it.”

“Mine is expensive too!”, Tara said.

“And I have to say, those panties aren’t covering much! Haha!”

“Well, it’s not like we haven’t seen each other naked before!”

“Skinny dipping it is then!”, I exclaimed.

With that said, we unhooked our bra’s and dropped our panties.

Tara rubbed her tits and licked her lips seductively, while she rolled her hips around like a stripper.

“You think I’m sexy?”

“Oh, baby!” I said jokingly. Although, I wasn’t joking at all.

We walked down the stairs into the warm water, our tits bouncing slightly as we got used to the water. We settled at the far side of the pool in the shallow end. We talked and joked and splashed each other gently.

To be continued...