Winter Break with Tara (Daddy Kink) Part 2

Matthew

Unknowingly, my dad had heard the noises coming from the pool. He put his book down and looked outside. He was amazed to see two perfectly naked bodies in the pool, splashing and playing in the pool. He knew right away that it was his own daughter and his new house guest and daughters best friend Tara. The raw animal instinct in him kicked in. Although he was concentrating on Tara, he could help but to also see his daughters beautiful matured body in his view as well. His cock began to stir and swell. His pants caged the wild beast that was roaring to be set free. Finally, it was just too much. He opened his fly and let his large member fall out heavily. It was erect and full of blood, pulsating and expanding the veins so they were pushing out like extended ribs. He took it in his hand and just gripped it in his hand. He stroked it slightly feeling it pulsate and expand even more. He knew he had to get away, look away, occupy his mind!

No matter what he did, his thoughts kept being drawn back to the heavenly bodies. He was able to bring his excitement to let his cock deflate to a fuller semi.

But, then he heard the door shut. His heart began to pound. What if he got caught?

“Ok, let’s get changed, then we will watch a movie!”, Tara said.

“Well, I’m actually feeling a bit tired. Those drinks really got on top of me.”

“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow morning then, ok?”

“Night.”

Tara walked down the hall and to her bedroom. She wasn’t ready to go to bed yet, but had no idea what she was going to do.

Jazz heard her in the bedroom. She didn’t bother closing the door for some reason. Ok, what was he going to do? Ok, ok.

Before he got a chance to make a move, Tara knocked gently on his door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Tara.”

“Come in.”

Tara walked in in a long shirt that came down to her upper thighs. Jazz could see all the outlines of her body, including her nipples jutting out. She wasn’t weeding anything underneath the long T-shirt.

“I saw you.”

“What?”, Jazz questioned.

“Out the window. I saw you watching us. Did you like what you saw? You can be honest.”

“Yes. I definitely did.”

“Who were you looking at? Me or your daughter?”

“I was concentrating on you.”

“I was hoping you were. You want more?”

“What would Shawna think? Would she be upset?”

“She is pretty open minded. I think she will be ok.”

Tara took off the override T-shirt and was completely naked. Once again Jazz’s cock hardened quickly. Tara reached down and freed it. She got down on her knees and licked his hard cock from the base, all the way up to the head and around the tip. She flicked her tongue on the tip. Then she wrapped her pretty lips around his cock and took it in her mouth while she quietly moaned. She continued to bob in and out letting his dick fuck her mouth.

I turned over and woke up for a moment. She thought for a second and worried about Tara. I thought I better go check on her to make sure she was ok. I quietly got out of bed and walked down the hall. When I got to the bedroom, I looked in and noticed that Tara wasn’t in there! Puzzled, I wondered where she could be.

Then I heard a quiet moan coming from dads bedroom. As quietly as I could, I stepped over and peeked in the crack of the door. That’s when I saw them! Tara was naked! On the floor, sucking my Dads cock. My dad had his shirt off and was holding onto the back of her head.

He than pulled her away and threw her into the bed. Before he turned completely away, he pulled off his pants and boxer briefs, letting me see his beautiful hard cock. Dad started kissing her passionately, then started kissing her neck, then moved down and rubbed and sucked in her nipples.

Watching all his, my pussy was sopping wet, I pulled down my pajama bottoms and dropped them to the floor. I inserted two fingers and started moving them in and out of myself. With the other hand, I pinched my nipples and continued to watch them.

To be continued.....