Didn’t finish the movie

So I’ve been kinda talking to this guy off and on and we used to hang out. But finally we made a solid plan to go to the movies tonight😋 so not even 5 mins in he’s got his hand on my thing rubbing it and squeezing it ( so hottt) then I get up to go to the bathroom and he texts me “should we change seats;)” and I said “sure idc or we could just leave”. “He replied with I’m so happy you said that I’ll meet you at your car?” So we park kinda in the dark of an empty parking lot and he starts kissing me and fingering me so I decide to go down on him and bitchhhhhh when I tell you he had a bigger dick than the pictures.... HE HAD A BIGGG DICK so finally he starts kissing my again while kinda turning me over and sticks it in and omfg I was shook and sooo wet and he whispered in my ear “how’s that feel baby” and laughs a lil and his voice was so sexy I mean yeah that shit hurt but holy fuck never wanted it to end . Long story short after we fucked he was so nice and sat in my car and talked to me for an hour till I had to go home ! I want him to be my boyfriend so bad but idk how he feels