The Red Light

Matthew

There She was, top pulled down, her silky smooth 32 D breasts free to the cool night air. He hairless smooth slit getting more moist that what she had felt earlier by the lake. And her well rounded, Sekt ass that fill out every outfit in her wardrobe to perfection.

He had her! There was no one that would come to her rescue, no one that would even drive by! Not this late at night. Even if Haley screamed at the very top of her lungs, the bats would screech, oils would hoot, and raccoons would still be looking for their late night meal. But, they would be the only creatures that would hear the sounds of the damsel in distress. Or, was she really in distress at all?

He continued to slide his hands up and down her body, finally resting his left hand on her luscious breasts, fondling then, and his right hand on her now sopping wet pink slit.

“Oh! Haley. It seems like you may like this kind of “stop and frisk. How about it?”, he said as he started to gently kiss the nape of her neck.”

“Well-hmmm,I’ve-ummm, never been in this-mmmm, positive before. And I just broke up with my-uhhhhhh, asshole boyfriend and-shit that feels good!, and I really needed to get my mind off of things.”

“Well. I have taken an oath to...SERVE! and protect. Now, I gotta be honest. This is the first time I have ever done THIS! But, I was feeling so...well. Then, you came along at just the right time. Then when I saw you...well...I know right then that I was gonna have my way with you.”

The next thing Haley heard was Officer Matthews’ zipper being pulled down rather quickly.

“Now, I’m gonna need you to move over to the other side of the car and take your top off.”

Haley complied and was now completely naked. She could see his huge bulge in his black police issued pants just waiting to escape.

“What now Officer?”

“Come over to this soft grass and get on your knees.”

Officer Matthew’s stood close to her, as her face was right in front of his crotch.

“Now, what do you think you could do to keep me from giving you a citation for speeding?”

Haley looked up into Officer Matthews’ eyes with a sparkle that gleamed in her eyes from the bright moonlight. She reached up and pulled his rather thick cock out of his uniform. She smiled at the size of it. At about seven and a half inches and very girthy, it was way over her ex boyfriends sorry excuse for a dick. She quickly imagined how his fat cock would feel sliding in and out of her young, tight pussy. She got even wetter and her nipples became more erect at the thought.

She looked at the beautiful cock and hungered for it. She took it in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the tip and taking it down her through she gagged, but recovered quickly. It only provided more lubricant for her to wrap her petite fingers around the base and jerk him off as she continued to suck vigorously.

Officer Matthew’s pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, “come with me.”

He pulled her along and opened the back door to his cruiser. Inside was a huge bench seat.

“Lay down!”, he ordered.

He took off his tool belt and dropped it to the ground. He slid off his pants exposing his muscular legs that contained zero fat. His cock stood out far from his body and contrasted the rest of his body.

As Haley lay there naked and helpless. Officer Matthew’s gets in and holds her hands above her head.

“So, what are you going to do in order for me to not take you in for the underage drinking?”

“Anything Sir!”

“You have two choices Hayley. You can get my baton! Or my cock. Choice is yours. Either way, it’s gonna be rough.”

“Hmmm, let me see...yeah! Your beautiful, big cock! Please!....PLEASE!”, She begged.

“Oh, you really sure you wanna choose that option,”

“YES! YES! I want that! PLEASE!”

“Ok, you asked for it.”

“As soon as she said that, he positioned himself and rubbed his cock up and dow her pussy and stuck the tip in. He could feel she was dripping wet. So, he rammed his cock inside her! Over and over again! He was fucking the hell out of her! Grabbing and pinching her nipples, grabbing hard on her ass pulling her forward to ram his dick as far into her cunt as possible!

Haley never experienced anything like this, but couldn’t control herself. She didn’t expect this, but was enjoying it so much!

“Your such a bad girl!”

He pounded her harder now. Her ass was getting red from the rough fucking. She felt her pussy tingling and on fire with pleasure! She knew an orgasm was right around the corner! A few more pumps and Officer Matthew’s said forcefully, “that’s it! Now here comes your real punishment! Hmmmm, fuck yeah! Oh, Haley!”

The mass quantities of man juice started shooting deep inside her womb. As she started feeling this and warm her inner cunt, she explode with her own orgasm. “Yes! Yessss! I’m a very bad girl! Hmmmm! Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmm! FUCK!

They both finished and lay there for a couple moments.

“One more punishment Haley!”

Officer Matthew’s put his head down to her pussy and started licking and sucking. She realized that he was sucking his own cum out of her sweet honey hole. When he thought he got all of it, he came up and they kissed. Haley opened he mouth immediately taking his cum in her mouth graciously. The both broke and shared the taste of each other mixed sex on their lips as they swallowed.

They got dressed and her walked her back to her car as she started it up.she looked up at his sparkling blue eyes.

“Drive safe Haley. Here’s is my card in case you need anything. And, I put my personal cell on the back. Is Saturday night ok? Same time, same place?”

“I think I can make that work.”, Haley said with a smile.

The End