Need feedback - leaking milk early pregnancy or something wrong ?

Taryn

Ok we are TTC our second baby. This is our first month trying. I don’t know when I ovulated, or exactly how many days my cycle is (it’s very regular though- hoping to get an idea how long after this month) - I think they are usually 27-29 days?). Anyway I’m really stressing. I NEVER have symptoms until my period, and for the last week - 2 weeks I’ve had cramping (mostly pulling, twinging, fluttering, dull cramps) and a lot of action going on in my uterus area that I don’t normally get. My boobs have been hurting / tender/ sensitive / sore / heavy feeling and I never get this way not on my period. Also my MOOD SWINGS have been AWFUL- I’ve been kind of a hot mess. Also incredibly tired, like can’t get off the floor tired. Then last night my shirt felt wet and I thought hmm that’s odd. Then i went to the bathroom and (TMI-) squeezed my nipple and actual milk came out of both sides!

Now, this has NEVER happened to me in allll the time since finishing breastfeeding my DD a year and a half ago. So, very odd.

I’ve read this can be a symptom of hypothyroidism (I have many other symptoms and will be going to the doctor) OR pituitary tumor, OR that I *could* just be leaking from BF 2 years ago. But to me, I am kind of like WHY randomly would this be happening all of a sudden on the FIRST MONTH we are TTC?? Just a coincidence?!

I’ve also read a few people saying this happened to them when they were pregnant the week before AF, after they’ve already had other pregnancies/children. I don’t want to get my hopes up but am also trying not to panic that something is wrong. I will go to the doc ASAP but also want feedback- anybody else experienced this? AF is due in 2-7 days but all I keep getting are BFNs. I know ppl get BFPs way later but if my hormones are this high to cause all of these symptoms in my body, wouldn’t I have a higher HCG level by now?

Please help. Sorry so long. Thank you!