First time moving out, with or without bf?!

Venus

So I’m an 18 y/o full time college student and part time employee girl who’s been dating an amazingly sweet and caring guy for almost 2 years now. We’ve been through a lot of intense stuff in regards to our family lives and we’ve only grown stronger from it. We even lost our virginity to each other. Our families know each of us like we’re apart of their families now. I think it’s safe to say that he and I are in a genuine/mature/adult relationship. And I couldn’t be happier.

I’ve been so scared because all of my previous relationships died out by the 6 month mark. But not only have my bf and I been together for almost 2 years (since January 31st 2017❤️) but our love and attraction to one another hasn’t changed at all. We’ve never been so comfortable and happy and satisfied in a relationship before and honestly it’s absolutely perfect. Nothing but communication between us. Never had an actual fight. Nothing! I’m so grateful for him. Because of my personal home life with family being so unhealthy and unsafe for me mentally and emotionally, I’ve been trying to move out and rent a room. It’s been a struggle for me because I’m not able to save since I pay bills and gas/groceries for my 3 younger siblings and mom. I’ve never pushed the topic of moving in together, only mentioned it early in the relationship as part of the “puppy love” phase. I was never serious about it bc I know it’s a big step. But on my 18TH birthday when he took me out to dinner, he told me that he wants US to move out TOGETHER. Whaaa?! I was so shocked and the 13 y/o girl who’s obsessed with love wanted to scream out yes please let’s runaway together!! But I calmly and happily responded like an adult and told him that I’d love to, but I’d need him to think it over more bc it’s a big big step. I’m more than willing to, and it would make sense financially, but I just want him to make sure that it’s what he wants yknow? But he’s been pretty persistent about it and says he wants to move out and rent a room together as early as January! I’m super happy but also have a level head. I just want to know if you guys think it’s a good idea! Should I do it? Or try to rent a room on my own (which is possible but very very hard)