Unhappy in my relationship

Hello everyone I’m in need of some serious help. I’m very unhappy in my relationship. Let me give you some background information.

We’ve been dating for 5 years. Last November we had a daughter together. We are not married. He works full time as an apprentice in a construction company. He does not make full wage. 15 dollars an hour. I stay home full time with our daughter. I’m graduating college this December. Our daughter will be 1 year soon. He works weekends to support us. However, I’m very unhappy in our relationship. We have no sexual relationship ever. He’s never home he’s gone everyday during the week and weekend. He’s not good with financial matters .. he’s in debt and has had cars repoed in the past. He has a drug addiction but he’s been clean for 3 years in November. When we argue it’s terrible verbally and sometimes physically. He never stepped up the plate to marry me. I literally feel like I’m only in this relationship as a maid and mother. We don’t have a lot of money so there’s never time or money to go on dates or spend money on myself etc. we barely get by. What am I supposed to do? I love being home with my daughter and I feel like that’s the only thing keeping me in this relationship. So I don’t have to take her to a babysitter everyday while we both work. In the meantime he’s also paying for my car payment gas and bills. I couldn’t afford to live on my own because I’ve been a stay at home mom the past year. but I could always move back with my parents worse case scenario. What do I do. Please help.