clinical depression..

soo in my relationship i dont feel comfortable sharing my feelings bc he always gets upset so ive bottled everything up for almost a year .... i recently signed up to talk to a therapist at school & shared my story & ofcoarse as a result he said i was being gaslighted (but i knew) & he said based off the paperwork i filled out im on the verge of getting clinical depression & that really hit home bc i was never depressed & i was always so full of life .. i feel like ive lost touch w reality & dont even want to shower from wanting to be in bed all the time (i do shower however)

my therapist said i needed to move out of my bfs & start working on bettering myself but my question is HOW ... i dont feel strong/brave enough to tell him i want to move out or that it isnt working bc deep down i really love him but i dont want to be w this person that acts this way my emtire life .... has anyone ever felt stuck too??? or does anyone have any advice for me?? after all this i STILL want to make it work for him , bc i seem so worried about his feelings & not mine at all ... so can anyone help me please 🙏🏼