11/12 - CD 21 / 7? DPO (updated)

🌜⭐| a m a n d a |⭐🌛 • 32-years-young / TTC #1 💍 6.26.07 - Until Forever 💋

Halfway there 😬

Bonkies became full and sore yesterday, which usually happens around 6dpo, so I'm pretty confident about my predicted O date. My heart rate pattern reflects the same O date as well 🙌🏻

I have to say, not tracking this cycle has taken a massive weight off of me overall. I honestly didn't think it would make that much of a difference, but it's really been huge. I feel so much less stressed and not thinking about conceiving nearly as much as I was before. I feel so much lighter. I don't know what I'll do if I move onto yet another cycle... I noticed that my thermometer disappeared-- it's always on my nightstand, and I've looked EVERYWHERE for it, but it's just gone. Maybe that's a sign that I should leave it for a while. My 33rd birthday is two months away, and December will mark one full year since actively TTC. Now more than ever, I pray AF stays away.

Job interview is this afternoon 😳 I've always had really bad anxiety (diagnosed SAD) and job interviews are the worst for me... but I'm going to keep my head up, not overthink or stress myself out about it and just go in there and do it. I need this so bad. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I haven't checked CM at all this cycle, I'm not sure how that mark got onto my chart, but I can't get rid of it now. 🤷‍♀️

UPDATE: I got the job! It's just a part time, seasonal retail sales associate position-- but I really needed this.

I just got home from my hiring interview, and I got a call from the place I REALLY wanted to work for-- a local rehab facility (I plan on schooling to become a counselor) and they want me for an interview! My head is spinning right now.

I don't even know how to go about juggling this!