Getting depressed

Vanessa

I just want to be able to spend Christmas with both of my kids. I don't feel like that's too much to ask for.

My induction started yesterday morning (cytotec. 3 doses in 4 hour intervals). Last night I made some progress. My cervix has finally opened (just 1cm) and it finally softened up. But it's still too long. Head is engaged so its not babygirl who isn't doing her job.

My contractions started after my third dose yesterday but were very irregular and not very strong. They stopped at around 2am completely.

So they started today with a double dose in the morning and I felt some contractions shortly after. That lasted for like an hour and I have since only had a couple here and there.

I am so discouraged and demotivated at this point.

My friend was induced on Sunday and had her baby the next day. Her due date was 2 weeks after mine originally and yet here I am. Still pregnant and doing way too well lol. I can't believe I'm anticipating the pain. The midwife said that we might try a different approach tomorrow but it will need to be approved by the doctor first. I miss my son. He's at home with grandma and I know he's dying of boredom at this point. My boyfriend is currently with me (I got a private room with an extra bed) and without him I would go batshit crazy. I just wanna cry. I know it takes time but the lady that was induced on Monday morning with me had her baby the same day even which everyone seems to rub in my face. Then the constant calls and texts about whether the baby is finally there. Every single time someone asks I just get more depressed and I'm tired of responding to people