Please help!! Cd 40.. And NOTHING?!?!

Mandy • Wife, Mother of 1, and TTC #2.. 👨‍👩‍👦 🐶+ 👶🏼 = ❤

Okay Community I really need help, I am now on CD 40, I have been off BCP now since November 2017 (We have been TTC) (Its Jan. 2th 2019) And my periods have been almost clock worthy.... Every 29 Days exactly... Except for the last few months, I would spot a little a few days before and then it moved to 30-34 days...but then this month I am on day 40... No spotting, and I tested on day 38 I am extremely nervous about testing again in failure to see another Negative test.. I used to have PCOS before I went on BCP, When I got off my pill I tested and had an Ultrasound and was told that it was gone and all my ovaries were in 100% working order...

Sooo... If your still reading this, my question is has anyone else had a BFP this far out from their period????

Here's my day 38 test...

Please help!!!

UPDATE: 1-6-19

Okay so I am now on CD 44, still no sign of AF, but I forgot to add that I didn't get around to tracking my ovulation last month due to stress from the Christmas... BUT... I've been checking it a few days, I'll post a pic, the top one is from 2 days ago and the bottom one is from today....

Does this mean that I am NOW ovulating??? Any help/advice???