Okay y’all! I am SO done with this! Lmao.

Mary Autumn

Okay I am sure most of you have gotten an unwanted dick pic in your dms. Earlier this evening I was scrolling through my insta ya know? When suddenly a message popped up and I’m like surprised I got a dm cuz ya know me no friends and lonely af😂

So its a random 30 something guy and I’m like okayyyy this is weird.... He said,

“Hello beautiful”

I’m thinking whattttttt? How old do you think I am? (I am 14)

I respond with,

“hi...?”

I leave Instagram for like 30 mins and when I come back I see that he sent me a picture. And I’m scared to open it cuz I don’t know what’s in that pic like I was scared. But ya know my dumbass opened it up and it was a frickin unwanted dick pic followed with a bunch of messages such as,

“What’s up”

“Send a pic of your sexy body”

“Answer me”

“Come back”

I’m like

So I take my sweet time to form a response. I sent him this:

Questions!

1. Did I ask to see your genitalia?

2. Why would you send a 14 year old girl a disturbing picture of something no one wants to see?

3. Does your mother know you send pictures to random women on the internet?

4. Why would you even ask to “see my photo”?

Tips for the future!

Tip #1: Don’t send a picture of your genitalia without permission.

Tip #2: Don’t talk to random people on the internet.

Tip #3: Don’t ask people for “their picture back”

Tip #4: Don’t message young girls.

Tip #5: Talk to your mother and get more tips from her.

Tip #6: Don’t come off as a pervert if you want friends.

If you read this far I am proud of you! I hope these tips help for the future and always remember the golden rule: “Women👏🏼don’t👏🏼want👏🏼unwanted👏🏼pictures👏🏼of👏🏼genitalia’s!” Thank you and have a nice night!

He’s all

“Oh sorry I didn’t know you didn’t want it” and I’m like

I didn’t respond but he kept messaging me.

Here is what he said,

“Baby you so hot”

“Can’t you even take the time to listen to me”

“All you girls complain about being raped but this is why you get raped.”

“You are all selfish and rude”

“You stupid cunt”

“I’m gonna report you”

I’m like whattttt??? He does not have the right to do ANYTHING like that! So I’m movin my but over to the report and block button like

He is still dming me sayin he’s gonna block me n shit. But I don’t care.

So y’all when it comes to social media ya gotta be careful cuz there is gonna be a whole lotta crazy dudes wanting your pics just cuz they’re horny but if you reject them nicely they’re gonna insult you. Idk what has happened to our world but I don’t think it’s gonna get better unless we work on it together as one!

ALSO SHARE YOUR STORIES IN THE COMMENTS! I need to find more ways to respond to dick pics lmao! So please share!