So many emotions with newborn I need help:(

My husband and I just had our first born on 1/2/19. She is our rainbow baby after suffering a miscarriage early last december. We tried so hard for her! I had the best pregnancy and enjoyed it so much! But now I feel a certain way and I feel so guilty.

The days in the hospital when my daughter was born were amazing. Then we got home and I lost it. I have been non-stop crying since we got home. I am reminiscing of my husband and my old life together just the two of us with our dog. We have been together for 7 years, and did actually everything together. We went grocery shopping together, every errand that was done was done together, we even took the garbage to the dump every Saturday morning together. And while I am so blessed that I am a mommy and he is the best father, I just can’t help but feel sad about not being alone with my husband. I never in a million years thought I would feel like this. I feel super guilty because I love my baby, but In a sense I miss my husband so much, even though he’s been here with me since she has been born. There’s some things he just says that gives me flashbacks of when it was just us and I start to bawl my eyes out. I don’t know if this is temporary, but I sure hope so. And I hope that someone can please relate to me.