Husband thinks I'm going through ppd..

Our son is 6 months old but he's only been home from the NICU for 3 months. I'm doing the SAHM thing and hubby got a new job last week. He works 5p-2:30a

I've been having SERIOUS mood swings. He went to do his taxes and had to be at work an hour after so he stayed in town.. I called him crying and not knowing what made me cry so bad. I told him just because we had a son doesn't mean I can't go out with him sometimes. I texted him mean things like, I'm gonna ignore you like you're ignoring me. My son woke up and I just let him coo and cry while I was crying in the bedroom.. and yesterday we fought ALL day. I remember looking at my son and saying he shouldn't have been born. That made my husband lose it. He tried making me put our son down and taking him from me because I was crying uncontrollably telling him i was leaving.. and that he wasn't taking MY baby from me..

He took me to dinner, bought me some movies and bought me surprise lingerie to make me feel better.. on the way home he said he was getting concerned about me.. he said he thinks being home alone with the baby all the time is making me depressed.. but I don't feel like I'm depressed when I'm home with him.. I don't know what's wrong, I get so angry and it's getting physical towards him.. I threw a cup with milk in it at his head and pushed him. I don't usually get so angry but he says since the baby came home, I've been so moody and having more anger outbursts. I got out of the car screaming don't touch me I'm walking home, when all he was trying to do was get me back in the car to go home after we stopped to look for something..

I'm fine today. Got along great. Laughed, smiled, joked...

Am I okay?.....