TDAP caused Family Feud 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Monai • Married April 2018 💍 Baby girl born April 2019 💕 Baby 2 on the Way - 9/2021!

Backstory:

My midwife has been emphasizing the seriousness of all family/those that will be in constant contact with the baby to have the TDAP vaccine before she’s born. Newborns can’t receive the vaccine until they’re 4 months so of course we want to avoid her getting sick!

Fast forward to today. My midwife emphasizes this again, stating that there’s already been two infant deaths in our area related to a relative not having the vaccine! “So unless they want to look at her only through glass, I suggest they get it” were her EXACT words.

So I sent a text to my parents and in-laws. Of course my parents, being in the medical field, no issue at all. My in-laws....holy cow. The blow up fight that just happened! Omg! “We’re not about vaccines”. Well I’m not about my baby getting sick and DYING! Ooooh I’m furious. And for some reason my husband is on their side...? Ummmmm what? So i told my husband they can simply wear a mask around her then (lol). That didn’t go well either. My husband goes “they’re not around enough anyway for you to push that on them”

My in-laws are only around once every few months but I was under the impression they were going to be around way more after the baby was born since they’ve been so crazy and lavish with their gifts here lately. Oh...so I guess they can buy us off instead of driving 15 minutes to see us.

Anywayyyyy....now I’m the psycho daughter in law 🤷🏼‍♀️😂💁🏼‍♀️

UPDATE: Hubby calmed down and realized all the details lol now he’s irritated with them. I win 😊😂