Am I right or is he??

I'm driving myself crazy right now, with pregnancy hormones and a million dreams of my husband cheating on me...

Story: So my birthday was yesterday, and my husband went shopping the night before (tuesday) evening while I was at work, and asked one of my friends to go with him. He has never had girls as friends that he hangs out with one on one, so it was a little weird at first. I ended up telling my husband how uncomfortable I felt with it, but he assured me it was just getting her help choosing things for my birthday, which is logical and I understood. They were just shopping for my birthday, and there was nothing to worry about. It was a civil conversation.

Flash forward to tonight while I'm working again, he tells me that the same friend is coming over to "pick up her beer". I know I shouldnt have but I looked at his messages between her and him, and she first asked if I was working, and that she wanted to come over for a beer. My husband texted me that she was coming and that she was "picking up her beer" that she had left at our house. So that is the first truth twist. She was over at my house alone with him for an hour and a half.

I trust both of these people, and when we are all hanging out together I dont feel she is interested in my husband ever, so I truly dont believe they are doing anything sexual.

Just the fact that they are hanging out alone while I'm at work RIGHT AFTER I told him I wasnt comfortable with it, makes me so upset.

Now hes angry at me because I came home and was very upset, and he thinks I'm accusing him of cheating. I'm just not happy that my friend and him and hanging out alone! I dont hang out with his friends 1 on 1 ever. So he should understand but I guess not. What do I do?? Am I over reacting?? Pregnancy hormones are bastards.