Time frame for pregnancy after C-section.

Dana.elizabeth • Married to my best friend. Step mama. Full time cosmetologist. Expecting my first 😍😍

I had a baby via emergency C-section 3 months ago. I’m finally feeling back to normal and almost all the tenderness around my incision is gone. My husband made a comment the other day about not wanting babies too far apart. I’ve been on BC since my 6 week appointment and honestly feel so weird about having another kid. I have an almost 5 year old step daughter and i have my 3m old son. I feel like I want more babies but I feel super emotionally raw and terrified about having to have another C-section since the circumstances surrounding the first one almost killed us both and my pregnancy was really hard. my dr and the hospital doesn’t allow VBAC at all. I love my dr so much he was amazing through labor and did an amazing job.

I guess I’m curious some of everyone’s stories about their experiences deciding to have another child after a C-section. When did you feel ready? What is the second C-section like? How was it getting pregnant and pregnancy in general with the second child? Is recovery easier the second time?