Does my mother in law hate me?

Jodie

Hi guys! I just need to know if I’m paranoid or if my mother in law actually hates me:

So me and my partner have been together for 5 years live together have a dog steady jobs all that sort of stuff, she refuses to come round and see us but will

Happily come round when I’m at work to see her “baby boy” like come on he is 26 cut the apron strings!!

She has a monthly girls night with all the other five girlfriend and wife’s of her sons but never ever includes me, and when I ask she says it’s because I don’t drink (I can still join in and have a good time without drinking)

And while we are on the topic of drinking I had a SIP of wine the other week during a family meal as we where celebrating one of my boyfriends brother engagement and in front of the whole restaurant she said very loudly “no wonder you can’t get pregnant if you drink like that” is she for real- I haven’t drank for 3 years and I can’t get pregnant due to problems with my body not my one tiny sip of wine!!

I have tried and am still trying to be nice to her ect for the sake of my partner but it’s getting real hard- but if I stop trying it will

Upset my other half!

Why does she hate me😫