Homeschool and drama with mother

Ap

Okay so my life hasn’t been good lately... I am at home and homeschooled as your know STARRS are coming up! Well for the past two months my mom has told me to do them but I lied and I hate myself for it but I lied and said I did it. Well now she’s making me do schooling untill 4:00 even though I finish my schooling at like 11:30. But I don’t know she started going CRAZY on me saying she’s going to beat my ass but the thing was I didn’t care... like I wasn’t worried they can’t really ground me I have no friends I really dont have anyone. Besides it doesn’t help my mom had her uterus remove so she doesn’t have her period but she still has the moods... and I think this Is her week. But yeah she is making me so sad and it’s not just because of my “age” I’m fine with my dad I only get mad with him when my mother tells him messed up things about me. And my mom is one of those moms who WAYYY over exaggerates. But I haven’t really cared for life like at all like before I would think of all the experiences I would have if I stayed but even now it’s like why should I care. I have seriously though about suicide many times. I hate my life and I already asked my mom to go back to public and she said no. But I told my mom when she found out about stride that it was stupid and I hate it. And she said “ J DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS I CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE I FONT UNDERSTAND TEENAGERS I WANT YALL TO BE SMART AND YAL ARE LIKE DUHHHHH I WANT TO BE DIMB.”

Let me remind you this is coming from the lady who can’t even fix anything. My mom always says that she hates drama. But she is always the one to cause it. Sorry this was long thank you to those who read