Should I go or stay at home?

A few weeks ago, I bought tickets as a 9 year anniversary gift for my guy and I to see our favorite band. Now we are fighting and on the edge of breaking up (he says he doesn't know if he wants to or not) because I lightly tapped his face to get him to stop screeching in my ear. (Imagine something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs)

He knows that just grates my nerves and he did this off and on in the car for while as I was asking him to stop before reaching over. Usually when he does this I lightly hit the back of his head and he usually stops, and I am not sure why I hit the face as it is the first time in 9 years I have ever done that. I IMMEDIATELY apologized and said I should have never hit your face. We talked for a minute and everything seemed fine. When I got home from a bridal shower that night, we made dinner, laughed and joked around before I went to bed.

2 hours after I fell asleep, he comes into the bedroom and is screaming and yelling saying " **, wake up. I'm coming to bed. Talk to me til I fall asleep." He has a habit of waking me up whenever he is bored no matter what time it is. I'm exhausted and say not now. He continues and I am remember begging him to let me sleep and please just be quiet. The next morning I wake up, and "apparently" I tried to hit him in the face again. I know I was slapping his shoulder to make him stop, but that is usually what I do when he does this.

I know people are going to say "Well, you should not have hit him." He has always liked for me to cause him pain. I have gone months without doing this and he always asks if I am mad saying, "Is everything okay? You have not hit my shoulder in a while?" And when I do, says "Ahhh, it's like a little massage." I'm not trying to make an excuse, because I know I was in the wrong to hit him at all. It is something that I have been trying to cut out of my life as a person as it is not healthy for me even if he does like it.

It has been a week of the silent treatment, so last night I tried to talk to him and clear the air. He said some really hurtful things about things that happened over 7 years ago and nothing to do with what the issue is now. Things that he has promised to never bring up again because we had a long talk about it and I thought we had cleared the air after the last argument. We had a break up for about 4 months in 2012 and we both slept with other people. But I am always the only one having it thrown back in my face whenever there is any argument.

The tickets are non-refundable. I have asked him numerous times if he still wants to go, but he keeps saying no. He does not want to go see his favorite band with me. But that I could go if I wanted to without him. He asked me to ask other people to go with me. Or to give the tickets away, which I would if I did not have to show my ID at will call.

My question.. Should I just go to the concert alone? And have a great time? Or stay here with him? He is refusing to talk to me at all and if I do he just tells me to "Stop Fing talking to him."