Bf doesn’t want our baby..?

So today I called my boyfriend and he told me he had been thinking about it and he has decided he did not want to move in with me anymore. I am 7 weeks pregnant and so I asked him how are we going to do that if we are having a baby soon, and he told me that he’s been thinking a lot about it and has decided he wants nothing to do with his child. Then, later on I go over to his house and he tells me he still wants to be with me but he just wants me to get rid of the fetus because he is too young (he is 21 and I am 20). So I tell him that I’ve thought about it and I have decided that It is best is we just go our separate ways and he tells me that he isn’t losing me and that he still wants to be a part of the babies life but basically only whenever works for him “like once a week” he will see me and the baby. What do y’all think? Because I don’t think I want to be with someone who only wants to see me and my baby once a week, doesn’t want to live with me, or tells me the things he has been saying lately...

Edit: No I was not trying to conceive. It was not planned at all. Today I told him he needs to get his priorities straight and when he figures them out then he can talk to me. He seems like he still wants to live with his mom rather than me and our child.. am I being selfish for wanting us all to move in together so we can raise this child the way our baby deserves? And not in different households??