Progress...

CarolAnn

Some of you ladies may remember my post from a few days ago with my significant other walking out on me for the second and LAST time... Ive come to terms and im doing so much better I moved to a different room and have been surrounded by family and support. I do still cry sometimes at night but I’m thankful for the learning experience and our “happy times” I wish him his ex wife and their new baby (due in August) health and love. I’ve blocked any type of communication from him or her. I got over it way more quick this time although I do feel a void and lonely I am genuinely okay inside. I don’t feel like “my world is ending” anymore. Your guys support and encouragement made ALL the difference. So yes my journey to TTC is ending for now, but I know one day I will have the babies that I wanna have with the hopefully right person. I dodged a bullet and I feel a weight has been lifted off of me. I’m mailing the little things he left next week and closing that chapter. I’m happy it was only 3 years and not 30. Basically just wanna say thank you to all of you who gave me supportive words and vibes as I go through this tough time in my life. 💯🥰☺️