Healthy me for a healthy we!

Crystal

I’ve been on a weight loss journey since 2017. I weighed 198 and I’m 5’2”. I worked out in the gym 5 days a week, 1 day with a trainer. I didn’t lose any weight or anything within the 6 months I was doing that and I ate healthyish. In March 2018 I started Herbalife and lost 28lbs from March to April. In April 2018 I found out I was pregnant and it was Ectopic. So I had Methotrexate and was pretty much immobile for 2 1/2 months. I couldn’t workout or eat anything healthy because I couldn’t have anything with folic acid. I didn’t gain weight but I didn’t lose any either. Once I could do everything again, I continued Herbalife and working out but it didn’t do anything. So finally I decided I needed to try something different. I started Beachbody and Shakeology March 2019. I haven’t lost weight but I have non scale victories. Here is my picture from this whole journey from beginning to now.

The final 2 are from Beachbody and Shakeology results. The others were Herbalife results. Nothing against Herbalife because it did help me lose weight but it was not the healthiest of ingredients so I switched. I also do dance fitness, which I love and have a blast doing!

I want to continue to better my health so I can get pregnant again and hopefully it’ll be in the right spot and be healthy hence the healthy me for a healthy we title.