Cheating boyfriend, thanks Instagram

lolarosa

UPDATE: I got in touch with the girl and they’ve been dating for two fucking years and they never broke up. She couldn’t believe it until i sent her pictures and screenshots. He tried to tell her that we were always with friends, when he in fact only met my friends once in the past 5 months. I hate him so much. What a lying son of a bitch. He had the audacity to ask me to stop texting her all the proof and when I wouldn’t he blocked me off of everything. I feel relieved now to have dodged a bullet. Thanks for the kind words in the comments below.

I was on IG yesterday looking for a friends art IG page. As I’m doing that I see my boyfriends ex’s IG profile popping up and so I click on it and see that her last post is a picture of them two hugging and the caption is a “💘”. At that point I’m completely shocked. I texted him screenshots and was like wtf is this and he hasn’t answer, nor has he answered any of my texts or calls. I’m completely shocked. I messaged the girl asking if it was her boyfriend on that photo and if so we need to have a chat.

I’m still waiting to hear back from either. We’ve been doing long distance and we see each other every two weeks and I just never saw this coming. I don’t know what the fuck I did to deserve this. And the worse is that before we even officially got together I told him that if he ever wanted to see elsewhere just tell me and we’ll take a break or figure it ou, but don’t cheat on me. And yet, that’s exactly what he did.

Unless he has a very very plausible excuse and the other girls tells me it’s an old picture, then I’m 100% breaking up with him.

I’m just really hurt. And questioning everything about myself.