Broken Trust

K

Our 6 year anniversary is coming up and he sat me down yesterday to tell me how unhappy he is and how HE DOESNT WANT A CHILD.... six years ago almost to the DAY we had this discussion. I told him I wanted children and he said he did with me. We haven’t had any successful pregnancies and now he not only doesn’t want to try anymore but he says I’m not a happy person and he can’t stand it.

He said he doesn’t feel it’s fair to ask me to stay with him and sacrifice having a child...

We just discussed really trying about two months ago, he was on board... and I had a dr appointment the 25th of June to try to see why we’ve been unable to conceive FINALLY. 😔

So now ........we’re living on opposite sides of our house not speaking. I’m so devastated and hurt. I feel like I wasted most of my 20s. I’ll never be able to trust anything he says even if I do decide to stay. It’s hopeless. My heart hurts.

Edit: we’ve been friends since we were 11 years old. I will be 29 and he is 30.

6 years ago we decided to do the relationship thing and discussed our wants. I guess his have changed.