Vicious Pittie Lol

💜👣

Ok so brag on my pittie. He's going to be 4 in November abd ge is so sweet. I have a 10 month old and she gas veen chasing him since she could crawl (8 months is when she started to really take off) well she has been walking (with help) for a month now and she still wants to squeal and chase him. Today she got a walker via the mail from her grandma as a surprise. The absolute first thing she does is RUN directly at our dog squealing and laughing. Not only did he not growl or react badly like so many people keep insisting to me he will (neighbor made some nasty remark because she saw him in the backseat of the car with my baby yesterday) that he'd "rip her face off" (😒 seriously ignorant) but he totally just dodged her and then kissed her and let her chase him for a while. I kept stopping her and he kept poking her walker with his nose to start it again. So like here tgey are running from one end of my living room to the other for like an hour. Squeals and laughs galore until she is ready for bath time. Not only did she get a good work out but he did too and he is getting what he craves. He LOVES to play tag but being pregnant I cant play and ges an only dog now so he has now trained his toddler to play his favorite game. I just love them. I only wish I had thought to take a video.