Juice For Your Brain
Notes in the Economy:
- U.S. Corporate debt is over 45% of GDP, which is an all-time high. This is at a larger scale than the dot-com boom.
- Unemployment rate is high.
- Inflation rate is currently near the 2% target.
- The Fed’s experiment with Quantitative Easing after 2008 Crisis made their balance sheets rise from $900MM to $4.5Trillion. They succeeded in decreasing longterm int. rates to produce growth and inflation, but not organically which is why they had to do the opposite and orchestrated Quantitative Tightening in late 2017.
- I think Bitcoin will reach a new level of adoption during the next financial crisis.
- I believe the next recession could be worse than the last.