Boyfriend’s PCS orders pushed back?

Yesterday my boyfriend found out he won’t be able to start leave for another week. He was supposed to be here this coming week, but something got screwed up. I’m almost not surprised...I’m slowly learning there will always be hidden surprises in the military. Especially when you bother making any plans. I requested off work for a whole week pretty much for the time he has off before he needs to report at his new station. The one he’s moving to is closer to me than his old one, so I can actually see him more than every few months (yay!) Has this happened to any of you? He found out yesterday and he’s hardly spoken to me. He’s angry and pissed off about it...he tried calling me once after he found out and I missed the call. Tried calling back, but he refused to call or talk for the rest of the day. Too angry apparently...we’re supposed to be getting married soon. Been trying to reach him about this and has been acting harsh..this was the last thing he said to me and hasn’t said a thing since. It hurts because it’s been like this for the past month. It feels like this relationship is falling apart and all I’m trying to do is play the supportive role and understand what he’s going through...

I feel like an annoyance to him anymore. Maybe I sound whiny...but I’d expect at least a follow up call or message later on. He now has to restart all of his paperwork. Every time anything goes wrong I feel like he shuts me out rather than talking it out...communication is important for me and he always disregards that. Sometimes I feel like he’s not saying something. We’ve been long distance for a year and a half. Thank you for listening to my rant...I just need some relationship advice and to hear if this is normal for PCS orders.