I am high risk and have two drs. I went to my high risk dr today and was told I need to be induced today dude to blood pressure and a genetic disorder I have. They told me to go home and grab my stuff and they will call shortly with a time to come in.

Hours past and I didn’t hear anything. I called back the high risk one who said my OB office should have called because they got the okay from them. I called them and left messages with no answer.

More time passed and I still haven’t heard anything so my husband called l&d where they said we aren’t on the schedule or anything. All the offices are closed now. L&d said they will talk to charge nurse and give us a call back... so now we wait again. I’m just frustrated... and if it’s urgent enough that you think I should be induced today, why am I not even on the schedule?