Advice needed!! “Emotional relationships”

Erin

I’m going to keep this brief. Basically last year I noticed a bit more interaction between my husband and a woman he works with, upon my own investigation the conversations were borderline inappropriate and I believe an emotional relationship was forming between them. I immediately shut it down. Flash to today, I still think there is something going on, to the extent of what could be going on I do not know, it’s more suspicions since I went through my husband’s deleted pictures and saw her again in his photos but this time he took pictures of her ass, now she was clothed!! It was during PT, so I’m assuming she was stretching and he was being a creep up behind her. Of course I can’t find the reasoning behind these pictures since their conversations have been deleted. Seems like he keeps their texts deleted when necessary. Do you think I’m overreacting?? Does anyone think something may be going on? I haven’t confronted him about it yet because I’m trying to keep it cool, the last thing I want to do is blow it out of proportion. My gut is just screaming bad news especially since there’s history and she’s recently separated. 😞