Struggle feeling attractive

I haven’t felt sexy or confident since losing my pregnancy over a month ago. Physically I’m feeling better and working out again, and I changed up my beauty routine bc I thought maybe something new would help, but I still just don’t feel sexy. I haven’t been able to wax since due to the bleeding, so besides shaving my bikini line and keeping it trimmed it’s pretty unkept, and I know my fiancé prefers no hair. Then last night we were having sex in the shower and he went soft in the middle. He pulled out and then got hard again so we finished but that didn’t do anything to help my confidence. I know I should feel sexy on my own and it shouldn’t be dependent on my partner, but I honestly don’t know how to get my confidence or that feeling back. Part of me thinks it might be a mental thing, I took the loss pretty hard. But even after I’ve been working out again, I feel chubby even though the bloat is gone, I feel gross bc of the bleeding and not being able to wax, and it’s like I can’t get all of my insecurities out of my head when I used to just roll with them.