He cheated ☹️ and blamed it on me !

So me and my ex recently broke up and from his words I guess , I treated him like a dog and that its my fault he cheated on me. So yes, when he got me mad I would say things that i didn’t mean and i would always apologize and let him know I didn’t mean those things because I let my anger control what I said . And he went out of town and he met someone else and he “caught feelings” and they were texting for a while. I got mad and I told him to block her because she would constantly text him . ALL DAY ! And he said he wasn’t going to so I had some suspicion and then a week later he broke up with me , he brought up everything in the Past and said he was tired of me getting mad and saying stuff . And that he has met “better” and that it’s “my fault” . Is it really my fault ? The thing is I really love him , apart from the arguments that every relationship has it was really good, and fun . He was all I had and I know I treated him good no where near a DOG ! what should I do ? Is it my fault ?