Just needing a vent

Amanda

So a little backstory: hubby and I have been together almost ten years and married for two. For the majority of the time, I've been the only one in the relationship making an income. I wish I could say he stayed at home and took care of the kids, but unfortunately I also had to find babysitters for them because of his mental health.

For the first time in a loooooong time, I'm actually working a job that pays really well and we were getting caught up on all of our bills and had over $500 in savings but then both kids' birthdays came around and wiped out money out again. I just haven't been able to make that money back up.

Regardless, I'm working anywhere from 48-56 hours a week right now and he can't even help with the kids or the house... Mainly because of his mental health.... Again.

I'm just so frustrated. And tired. And now I have some health problems of my own going on. I get that he has issues with depression and anxiety; I do as well- But I'm tired of basically having another child to take care of. I just want help, you know? On top of everything else, my parents are living with us and further straining our already strained relationship. I just wanna run away some times and not have to worry about anyone else any more... 🤷

I've talked to him about all of this several times, always with the same results. He'll say he'll do better and go see the doctor and help out more, ect. But I'm just at my wit's end.

Anywho. Sorry for the long post. I just don't have anyone else to voice my complains to. :(